This is an outline of the pre-Yazilìic Araèlikì tale of the origin of the various peoples they were aware of in the distant past. After their conversion to the Suùšite faith, they equated their old deities with the deities of the new Yazilìc pantheon.
The god Asnaèr (identified with Išurù) had two sons by Danaèr (the queen of Fidìe): Alùserì (which means “insight”) and Elenlaèrì ( which means “memory”).
Alùserì had a son, Nìkerìul, by the goddess Laèkì (identified with Zùsusru).
Elenaèrì had a daughter, Fèrše, by the goddess Dèršì (identified with Irhilùru).
Nìkerìul and Fèrše had the following six children:
A. A daughter, Suduralàì, who had three sons by the god Fel (identified with Išusù):
1. Ufèr from whom the Ufèrar (Amòwamik) are descended.
2. Eadrìur from whom the Eadrìlar (Ralnafòr) are descended.
3. Ìdurur from whom the Ìdurlar (Sirlazè) are descended.
B. A son, Araèl, the eponymous ancestor of the Araèlikì who had three sons:
1. Nusir, by the goddess Edhìlè (identified with Ùs), from whom the Araèlar tribe of the Nusayaèr are descended.
2. Eòrir, by the goddess Elsunìdi (identified with Sazu), from whom the Araèlar tribe of the Eòraèr are descended.
3. Zidhèr, who had two sons by the goddess Nanadas (identified with Sar).
a. Ešaèr from whom the Araèlar tribe of the Ešaèyì are descended.
b. Ìul from whom the Araèlar tribe of the Ìular are descended.
C. A daughter, Erkèrulì, who had three sons:
1. Srèìkur, by the god Èrìur (identified with Sahu), from whom the Srèìkuryè (Rirnòris) are descended.
2. Darèrer by the god Xulur (Identified with Isuù), from whom the Darèrar (Dsokrit) are descended.
3. Redìlur, by the god Derlul (identified with Ìa), from whom the Redìlar (Rìsa) are descended.
D. A son, Enlaèdirul, who had a son, Ìdulèr, by the goddess Aèsè (identified with Ruru), from whom the Ìdulèlar (Uhasu) are descended.
E. A daughter, Dèrìe, who had three sons by the god Enaèr (identified with È):
1. Nekanlur, from whom the Nekanluyì (Lazyol) are descended.
2. Nerlar, from whom the Nerlalar (Saradwà) are descended.
3. Serènul, from whom the Serènular (Malòim) are descended.
F. A son, Usardhaèr, who had a son, Ùìlaèr, by the goddess Àsirdè (identified with Rusèur), from whom the Ùìlìar (Lausò) are descended.