UHASU (Humans [Type 4])
Physically the Uhasu resemble the Semitic peoples of the Middle East. They are an ancient culture, and the Yazilìic faith that dominates all of Tòlanar originated with them, and the holiest sites of that faith are located in their homeland.
Having been conquered by their neighbours many times, their culture is an amalgam of each of those conquering empires overlaid onto their original culture, and it differs greatly from one region to another, reflecting the different conquerors.
They, like the Lausò were originally a horse people, and they remain closely connected to horses and are renowned horsemen. Some parts of their lands are highly urbanized, while others are much less so.
They are a well educated people, with a higher rate of literacy and numeracy than the other peoples of Tòlanar, and many of the greatest scientific minds have been Uhasu. They are also well known as merchants and traders, with a reputation for honesty and hard bargaining.
Uhasu characters have the following game-specific (3.5) characteristics:
- Size: Medium (As Medium creatures, Uhasu have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size).
- Movement: The base land speed of an Uhasu is 30 feet.
- Bonus Feats: Uhasu get 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- Skills: Uhasu gain 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Favoured Class: Any (When determining whether a multiclass Uhasu takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count).
Again, sorry this group hasn’t been that well developed yet, think of them as a sort of combination of Turkish, Arab, and Hebrew cultures.
Standard human from the SRD (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/races.htm#humans).