Physically, the Vèôvene resemble the Sinhalese people of Sri Lanka. Culturally they are not terribly advanced, living for the most part in small villages throughout their jungle island homeland. The name Vèôvene means islanders in their language. The Kròšamqurd term for them is Kdikremsok, which means “dusklings” or “the people who live where the sun set”.
They worship their Djapari gods, but the Yazilìac faith has made some inroads in those areas overrun by the Sea Princes (Kùvremkar).
Vèôvene characters have the following game-specific (3.5) characteristics:
- Size: Medium (As Medium creatures, Vèôvene have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size).
- Movement: The base land speed of an Vèôvene is 30 feet.
- Bonus Feats: Vèôvene get 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- Skills: Vèôvene gain 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Favoured Class: Any (When determining whether a multiclass
Vèôvene takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count).
Sorry, that’s all I have for them at the moment. They may inhabit more of Djapar and may even have a more advanced culture on the main land, who knows (one continent at a time).
Standard human from the SRD (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/races.htm#humans).