The Araèlikì can best be described as Caucasians, with pale skin and the range of hair and eye colours common to Europeans.
Their culture is one of the most ancient in Tòlanar, though it has morphed over the centuries, starting out as one of small independent city states into the present highly centralized and bureaucratic empire. The Araèlikì see themselves as the heirs of the old Lausòmian empire (thus the name they use to refer to their empire: Losòmìkur).
The Araèlikì are of four ancient tribal stocks, each with a slightly different dialect. These tribes are the Eòraèr in the Narušus (Middle Realm), the Ešaèyì in the Nirdìšus (Western Realm), the Ìular in the Eldurèšus (Eastern Realm), and the Nusayaèr in the Ludaršus (Southern Realm).
See the post on the Peopling of the World tale for more detail on these tribes.
Due to their centuries long interactions with the neighbouring Sirlazè, a large part of the nobility has elven blood.
Araèlikì characters have the following game-specific (3.5) characteristics:
- Size: Medium (As Medium creatures, Araèlikì have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size).
- Movement: The base land speed of an Araèlikì is 30 feet.
- Bonus Feats: Araèlikì get 1 extra feat at 1st level.
- Skills: Araèlikì gain 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Favoured Class: Any (When determining whether a multiclass Araèlikì takes an experience point penalty, his or her highest-level class does not count).
Standard human from the SRD.
NOTE: As one of the major races, most of the details regarding culture, etc. will have to be detailed in the future description of their nation. Also, I have not decided if I will give the human sub-types Stat adjustments like in Cerila or not.